Bitcoin and CryptoCurrencies
Currently we can't sell via credit cards because our payment processor suddenly cut us off after 8 years of processing with a low chargeback rate. It's also happening to other sports and health supplement retailers.
Why we want to accept Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies
1) Banks and competitors can't force us to stop selling our products. It removes the banks from the process entirely so the seller and buyer only needs each other's permission, NOT a 3rd party. This is called decentralization.
2) Low transaction fees. Cryptocurreny transaction fees are very low compared with the multitude of fees that banks charge for processing, banking, etc. This is a threat to the large banks and remittance companies.
3) It IS going to replace the banks and be adopted by the mainstream. It's only a matter of time. Maybe 2-3 years. The fiat money system has almost reached it's end of it's life. Might as well get involved now.
4) Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies have a built in inflation control mechanism, unlike the Dollar which is being printed into infinity, reducing the value of your Dollar. There will only ever be 21 million Bitcoins.
5) Bitcoin is not a debt based system like the Dollar. There will be no 21+ Trillion national debt to use it. If you own it, nobody else has a claim to it. It's written on an open ledger (called a blockchain) where millions of computers agree, you own your Bitcoin free and clear.
6) Bitcoin increases in value in relation to the Dollar. You've probably heard the headlines. Bitcoin went from just under $1,000 to over $17,000 in 2017 alone (as of Dec 11). Many expect it to reach $20,000 by the end of the year. This is not a bubble because only 2-3% of the world's population has bought any. Governments will encourage it going into 2018. What do you think the price will be then?
7) I would love to see my customers benefit from this windfall as well. What's good for you financially is also good for me.
20% Discount for using ANY Cryptocurrency
Use Coupon Code CRYPTO20 in VIEW CART for a 20% discount off everything in our online store.
How to Buy Bitcoin
There are many exchanges where you can buy Bitcoin. Some charge more fees than others but once you buy some the fees are relatively low especially with cryptocurrencies like Litecoin, which is known for it's low transaction fees and fast payments. Coinbase is the largest exchange in the United States but there are other ways you can buy it.
Here is an article that gives you 11 ways you can buy and the fees associated with each. Just remember ALWAYS hold your private keys (just a string of characters) and keep them safe from potential hackers. Such as keeping it on a flashdrive or a paper wallet.
There are no products to list in this category.